1. Pa. clown couple ties the knot, no foolin': They say only fools rush in, but these two clowns are pretty serious about each other.
2. 21 measles cases linked to megachurch in Texas: A Texas megachurch linked to at least 21 measles cases has been trying to contain the outbreak by hosting vaccination clinics, officials said Monday.
3. Report: Lamar Odom's whereabouts unknown: The troubled couple was the subject of more speculation this weekend, after Odom allegedly went missing, and Kardashian was unable to get hold of him for 72 hours,TMZ reports.
4. Knots Landing's Julie Harris dies at 87: Broadway icon Julie Harris, who also starred in Knots Landing, died Saturday of congestive heart failure at her home in West Chatham, Mass., The Associated Press reports. She was 87.
5. 6 ways to save money on your smartphone bill: According to the Pew Research Center, the number of smartphone users increased 20 percent during the last two years. If those trends continue, another 25 million people will be smartphone users within the year.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.