1. Munchies from marijuana festival fetch $50 online: A few eBay users are seeing a money-making opportunity in the free bags of chips that were given out by police over the weekend at Seattle's pot festival known as Hempfest.
2. Phillies' Triple-A affiliate offers free funeral: From the minor-league baseball club that gave you the world's first urinal gaming system comes a promotion that's more 6 feet under than it is over the top: One "lucky" fan will win a free funeral package.
3. TV's highest paid stars: What they earn: There is a new king of late night, according to TV Guide Magazine's annual survey of star salaries. And he's a very rich king.
4. 6 smart tips to keep families healthy: It would be nice if an apple a day were all it took to keep the doctor away. But for almost everyone, and particularly children, medical visits are as certain as cake and balloons at a birthday party.
5. How Bitcoin works: Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists almost wholly in the virtual realm, unlike physical currencies like dollars and euros. A growing number of proponents support its use as an alternative currency that can pay for goods and services much like conventional currencies.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.