1. Munchies from marijuana festival fetch $50 online: A few eBay users are seeing a money-making opportunity in the free bags of chips that were given out by police over the weekend at Seattle's pot festival known as Hempfest.
2. Phillies' Triple-A affiliate offers free funeral: From the minor-league baseball club that gave you the world's first urinal gaming system comes a promotion that's more 6 feet under than it is over the top: One "lucky" fan will win a free funeral package.
3. TV's highest paid stars: What they earn: There is a new king of late night, according to TV Guide Magazine's annual survey of star salaries. And he's a very rich king.
4. 6 smart tips to keep families healthy: It would be nice if an apple a day were all it took to keep the doctor away. But for almost everyone, and particularly children, medical visits are as certain as cake and balloons at a birthday party.
5. How Bitcoin works: Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists almost wholly in the virtual realm, unlike physical currencies like dollars and euros. A growing number of proponents support its use as an alternative currency that can pay for goods and services much like conventional currencies.