1. Moon's cycle tied to heart surgery outcomes: Scheduled for heart surgery? A new study suggests you might fare better or worse depending on the moon's cycle at the time of the procedure.
2. Single men show higher risk of cancer-linked oral HPV: It's rare for men to contract an oral HPV infection, but single men and smokers face a relatively greater risk, a new study suggests.
3. The best way to find deals on the Internet: Have you ever had the problem of receiving so many "deals" in your email inbox that you don't have time to sift through them all? Well, it turns out there's a better way to find Internet deals you actually want without spending valuable time searching through the ones you don't want.
4. Amanda Bynes hospitalized on psychiatric hold after starting fire in driveway: Amanda Bynes is currently hospitalized on a 5150 psychiatric hold after she started a small fire in someone's driveway Monday night, The Ventura County Sheriff's Office confirmed to TVGuide.com.
5. For Ohio animals, a spread of doughnuts, hot dogs: It turns out doughnuts, dog food and Gatorade are bear necessities.