1. It's Opening Day at Saratoga Race Course!
2. Your smartphone may be making you fat: Smartphone users just might be the new couch potatoes.
3. IRS acting chief: No evidence small businesses were targeted: There's no evidence at this time that the objective and analytic criteria used by IRS to determine which small businesses to audit would unfairly target particular businesses, IRS Acting Chief Daniel Werfel told the House Small Business Committee on Wednesday.
4. The best way to find deals on the Internet: Have you ever had the problem of receiving so many "deals" in your email inbox that you don't have time to sift through them all? Well, it turns out there's a better way to find Internet deals you actually want without spending valuable time searching through the ones you don't want.
5. Tina Turner marries longtime beau in Switzerland: Legendary rock singer Tina Turner has married her longtime German beau, Erwin Bach, in a Swiss civil ceremony, a local mayor said Thursday.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.