1. Juror: Zimmerman had right to defend himself: A juror in the George Zimmerman trial said Monday that the actions of the neighborhood watch volunteer and Trayvon Martin both led to the teenager's fatal shooting last year, but that Zimmerman didn't actually break the law.
2. Lewis Lent convicted of two slayings, admits to killing teen: assachusetts State Police say a Berkshire County man already serving life in prison for killing two children is also responsible for the disappearance and death of a Westfield teenager more than 20 years ago.
3. Federal government denies individual assistance for recent flood victims: Congressman Chris Gibson announced Monday the Obama Administration has denied individual assistance for disaster recovery to victims of the recent flooding in Montgomery County, including Fort Plain.
4. J.K. Rowling admits writing crime novel as "Robert Galbraith": Fans of the Harry Potter series and The Casual Vacancy don't have to wait to get their hands on J.K. Rowling's next novel. It's already out.
5. NY rabbi accused of trying to pull over motorists: Some drivers in the suburbs north of New York City were startled when they saw a man waving his arms, honking his horn and flashing a silver badge in a frantic effort to get them to pull over in traffic.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.