1. NJ cease and desist order brings scathing rebuttal: Rare is the legal rebuttal that calls a cease and desist order a "literary gag gift" and uses the phrase "big meanie."
2. Cat nurses orphaned pit bull puppy in Ohio: A cat caring for four newborn kittens is nursing an orphaned week-old pit bull puppy in Cleveland.
3. All-women jury chosen for George Zimmerman's trial: A jury of six women was picked Thursday to decide the second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer who says he fatally shot Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, in self-defense.
4. 50 Shades of Grey film finds its director: 50 Shades of Grey is one step closer to hitting the big screen.
5. Experience or education: Which one lands you the job?
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.