1. Thai Buddhist monks criticized for lavish behavior: Thailand's Buddhism body said it is monitoring monks nationwide for any inappropriate behavior after a video showed monks using luxurious personal items while flying on a private jet.
2. 3 charged with enslaving disabled Ohio mom, child: A mentally disabled woman charged with shoplifting a candy bar asked to be jailed because three people "had been mean to her" - then went on to tell authorities about her time spent in unfathomably cruel servitude, along with her young daughter, at the hands of three people, authorities said Tuesday.
3. 4 ways to become more relevant: We live in a time of vast and uneasy change, where economic, social and political turmoil has become the rule, rather than the exception. Nowhere is this clearer than in the world of business.
4. Many Americans want health care via smartphone: Plenty of Americans are eager to use their mobile phones and tablet computers to better manage their health care, a new poll finds -- though the nation has a way to go before we're all consulting Dr. Smartphone.
5. Pets battling cancer can join clinical trials too: If you hear that a friend's beloved family member has joined a clinical trial for cancer treatment, don't assume the patient is human.