1. Danish supermarket got drugs instead of bananas: Drug traffickers back in Colombia must be going bananas over how their shipment ended up at Danish supermarkets and not on the streets.
2. The 60 greatest TV families of all time
3. Even 'hands-free' devices unsafe while driving: Drivers who think hands-free devices for talking or texting are safer than handheld cellphones are mistaken, a new report suggests.
4. Here's to you, old man! 8 Father's Day gifts for the tech inclined and gadget obsessed
5. Heading soccer balls tied to damaging brain changes: Sophisticated scans reveal that soccer players who head the ball a lot show changes in the white matter of their brain that mirror those seen in traumatic head injuries.