1. Philippine town honors dog injured saving 2 girls: Every dog has its day, but few canines get a motorcade on their return home.
2. TSA agents stop Chewbacca actor over light saber: Not even Chewbacca and his light saber get a free pass with airport security before being cleared to travel.
3. Snooping scandal: US Internet giants all deny PRISM involvement
4. Designated drivers often drink themselves: Having a designated driver sounds like a great idea, but a new study found that more than one-third of those who were supposed to drive their pals home safely had been boozing it up themselves.
5. How to start saving for retirement: When it comes to personal finance, saving, and investing, there are a lot of "it depends" or "your situation may be different."
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.