1. As I Lay Dying singer caught in murder-for-hire conspiracy sting: The lead singer and cofounder of Christian metal band As I Lay Dying, Tim Lambesis, has been arrested by San Diego County police on Tuesday, for allegedly attempting to arrange the murder of his estranged wife, ABC News reports.
2. Mister Rogers biopic in the works -- who should play him?: Fred "Mister" Rogers was a good neighbor for years -- now his life story is about to be open for all to see.
3. Senate passes online sales tax bill: In a vote of 69 to 27, the Senate approved the Marketplace Fairness Act, a bill that would allow states to compel online retailers to collect sales tax.
4. Scratch-and-sniff cards prompt natural gas scare: Those scratch-and-sniff cards the energy company sends to customers to teach them to recognize the artificial smell added to natural gas? Turns out they work pretty well.
5. Mass. panel: No profanity on rapper's headstone: Commissioners at a Massachusetts cemetery have said no to profanity on headstones.