1. Therapy dogs help Mont. students with test stress: At Montana State University, final exams stress is going to the dogs.
2. Wash. judge tells police to return marijuana: Police in Tacoma could soon be in real trouble over pot.
3. Mutual fund ratings: Crucial or insignificant?
4. Prescription drug abuse up among US teens: The United States appears to be in the throes of a prescription drug abuse crisis among teens, with a new survey showing that 24 percent of high school students -- more than 5 million kids -- have abused these medications.
5. Most Americans oppose soda, candy taxes: Most U.S. adults aren't sweet on the idea of soda and candy taxes, and many doubt the bigger price tags would trim the national waistline.