1. Ore. department's concrete police pig back in pink: The Astoria Police Department's concrete pig is back in the pink and ready for another 20 years of duty.
2. Calif. grocer tries to profit off botched burglary: A Northern California grocery store owner is trying to profit from a suspected thief's botched burglary attempt that was caught on video and went viral.
3. Senate passes bill to ease FAA furloughs: With flight delays mounting, the Senate approved hurry-up legislation Thursday night to end air traffic controller furloughs blamed for inconveniencing large numbers of travelers.
4. Play the market like Tiger plays golf: Both Warren Buffett and Tiger Woods do a few simple things spectacularly well to achieve their goals. While odds are quite high that you will never become Woods or Buffett, you don't have to in order to succeed.
5. Most Americans oppose soda, candy taxes: Most U.S. adults aren't sweet on the idea of soda and candy taxes, and many doubt the bigger price tags would trim the national waistline.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.