1. 'Sweet Caroline' sales up after bombings: Sales for Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" are up by 597 percent a week after the tune became a source of comfort following the explosions at the Boston Marathon.
2. How do Obamas discourage daughters from getting tattoos? Obama says he Michelle have told their daughters that if they ever decide to get a tattoo then "mommy and me" will get the same tattoo in the same place on their bodies and show it off on YouTube as a "family tattoo."
3. Riggi family, in Saratoga Springs, getting reality show on E!: The "working title" of the show is "Palazzo Riggi," the name used by the family for their 24,000 square foot residence.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow named 'Most Beautiful Woman': People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
5. Many Americans breathing cleaner air: Although many Americans are now breathing cleaner air, others are living in cities that are more polluted than they were a decade ago, a new report shows.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.