1. Oregon juror jailed for texting during trial: A judge in Oregon noticed an unexpected glow on a juror's chest while the courtroom lights were dimmed during video evidence in an armed-robbery trial.
2. Wallabies on the loose in Austria - yes, Austria: Volunteers are searching for a pair of wallabies hopping through Austria - yes, Austria.
3. Exotic snakes stuck in Colo. basement after fire: Dozens of snakes are in good condition after a home in the Denver suburb of Brighton caught fire. The trick now is to get them out of the basement.
4. Fund set up to repay Maine hermit victims: The attorney for a Maine man who lived in the woods as a hermit for 27 years has established a fund to repay people who think they were victims of burglaries at their cottages by the recluse.
5. Dubai adds Ferrari to police bling patrol: Seems Dubai police have a thing for Italian speed: They're making preparations to have a nearly $250,000 Ferrari join an even pricier Lamborghini as the flagship flash of its fleet.