1. Freezing weather wipes out German flea circus: An entire troupe of performing fleas has fallen victim to the freezing temperatures currently gripping Germany.
2. 3 of 4 reptiles stolen from Calif. museum found: Three of four reptiles that were swiped from a science museum and thrown together into a garbage bag during a heist were recovered Friday, though a 3-foot-long ball python remained at large, officials said.
3. Justin Bieber to be prosecuted for spitting incident: Is a Justin Bieber mugshot on the way? If the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department has its way, the answer is yes.
4. Determine if credit counseling is right for you: The demand for credit counseling has risen over the last decade. After Congress changed credit card rules with the Credit CARD (Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure) Act in 2009, credit card companies started recommending counseling for consumers who are having problems making minimum payments. As well, counseling is now a required step before filing for bankruptcy.
5. More evidence shows hormone therapy may increase breast cancer risk: Women who take hormone therapy that includes estrogen and progestin are at increased risk of developing breast cancer and dying from it, especially if they start taking the therapy just as menopause begins, a new analysis confirms.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.