1. Another study sees no vaccine-autism link: Although some parents worry about the sheer number of vaccines babies typically receive, a new U.S. government study finds no evidence that more vaccinations increase the risk of autism.
2. Eyeballs found in KC gas station trash not human: Police say a pair of eyeballs found in a medical box in a Kansas City gas station's trash bin aren't human.
3. Man accused of using fake penis for drug test: A man accused of using a prosthetic penis to try to pass a drug test is now facing charges in eastern Missouri.
4. Harry Potter actor Richard Griffiths dies at 65: Richard Griffiths, who played Uncle Vernon in the Harry Potter franchise, has died, The Associated Press reports. He was 65.
5. 5 most destructive phrases in business: How often have you been in a productive business meeting only to have it come to a grinding halt because of something someone said? It happens all the time. A negative comment or a pessimistic concern can not only bring down morale, it can derail an entire strategy. I am convinced that there is no limit to what a team can accomplish if they were to eliminate these five destructive phrases.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.