1. Belgium's chocolate stamps offer lick with a kick: Feel like having chocolate at Easter in Belgium? Well, send a letter and really lick that chocolate-flavored postal stamp.
2. Ukrainian capital grapples with snow, scandal: Residents of the Ukrainian capital suspect the city is trying to pull a fast one on them about its efforts to clean up from a paralyzing blizzard.
3. Jon Bon Jovi opens up about daughter's overdose: "Worst phone call ever": The worst phone call Jon Bon Jovi ever received? When he found out his 19-year-old daughter had overdosed. Fortunately, the singer says she's doing much better now.
4. Eight facts about debt consolidation: You are scared to look at your checkbook balance. You avoid opening bills. You are late on making payments to creditors, and paying high late fees and interest charges. If this sounds familiar, you might be considering debt consolidation. Essentially, debt consolidation combines all of your debts into one loan so you owe only one creditor. This idea might sound appealing, but it has its disadvantages as well as advantages. To determine if debt consolidation makes sense for you, take a look at these facts.
5. Four in 10 babies given solid foods too early: Child development experts advise parents not to introduce solid foods, such as baby cereal, into an infant's diet until the infant is at least 4 to 6 months old. However, new research suggests that about 40 percent of parents aren't heeding this advice and are giving their babies solid food much sooner.