1. Pa. caretaker charged with drinking old whiskey: Fifty-two bottles of well-aged whiskey disappeared between his lips, police said, and now it's time for a western Pennsylvania man to settle up.
2. Groundhog Phil a furry felon over false forecast: A shadow of a different kind is hanging over Punxsutawney Phil.
3. See, Washington can get along! The government shutdown that didn't happen: Rest easy, America: Congress is going to make sure the government doesn't shut down just after Easter – even though you've got to continue living under the sequester.
4. BlackBerry CEO calls iPhone interface outdated: As the iPhone slips further behind Android in terms of market share, BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins notes that the iPhone might want to make some innovative strives if it aims to capture the hearts of smart-phone users as it once did.
5. Step-by-step: Taking care of minor knee pain: The knee is a large and complex joint. It is composed of bones, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and fluid-filled sacks that help lubricate the joint. As the body's workhorse, it's also vulnerable to injury.