Fire on Spruce Street caused by gas tank - NEWS10 ABC: Albany, New York News, Weather, Sports

Fire on Spruce Street caused by gas tank

Posted: Updated:

ALBANY, N.Y. –According to officials, the fire Monday on Spruce Street was caused by a dropped gas tank.

Albany firefighters worked to put out a fire at 222 Spruce Street near Henry Johnson and Lark.

Firefighters had to use a circular saw to cut through the exterior of the garage to fight the flames from the inside.

According to police, a vehicle was on a lift and workers were changing the gas tank. It was dropped, sparking the fire.

No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow
     
NEWS10 ABC
341 Northern Boulevard
Albany, NY 12204
+(518) 436-4822
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WTEN. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.