1. Ex-Canada ambassador slighted by Affleck's "Argo": The former Canadian ambassador to Iran who protected Americans at great personal risk during the 1979 Iran hostage crisis says it will reflect poorly on Ben Affleck if he doesn't say a few words about Canada's role should the director's film "Argo" win the Oscar for best picture Sunday.
2. How to say no to your boss
3. Social Security deadline: How recipients can switch over from checks
4. 'Smarter lunchroom' may lead to healthier choices: A few simple and inexpensive changes to school cafeterias can help encourage children to eat healthier foods at lunch, a new study finds.
5. Relationship worries can make you sick: Feeling insecure and frequently anxious about your romantic relationship can actually harm your health, new research contends.