ALbANY, N.Y. - Albany International Airport is expecting a major increase in passenger volume heading
into the President's Day holiday, so they are urging everyone to plan
Airport officials say pre-holiday travel will be particularly busy on Feb. 14, 15, and 16. They suggest arriving at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. This will give you time to park your car, check in, and pass through the security checkpoint.
It is also important to know some tips to speed through the TSA checkpoint:
- When possible do not pack oversized electronics in checked baggage. These items must be removed from carry-on bags for x-ray screening.
- Prepare a one-quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-locked bag of liquids (each container less than 3.4 ounces).
- Pack all coats and jackets in checked baggage when possible. These items must go through the x-ray for inspection.
- Remove shoes and place on belt.
- Remove all items from your pockets, as well as accessories including wallet, belt, jewelry, money, keys, and cell phone for screening.
ALBANY, N.Y. – A full service dog training facility is opening up in Albany. On Saturday morning, All Dawgs Training Services will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new business. During the ceremony,More >>
A full service dog training facility is opening up in Albany.More >>
GLENS FALLS, N.Y. – Union hockey player Shayne Gostisbehere made his professional hockey debut at the Adirondack Phantoms game Friday night. Gostisbehere hit the ice for the first time all season withoutMore >>
Union hockey player Shayne Gostisbehere made his professional hockey debut at the Adirondack Phantoms game Friday night.More >>
GLENS FALLS, N.Y. – The Adirondack Phantoms played their last ever home game at the Glens Falls Civic Center Friday night. The Phantoms sold out the arena for the fifth time this season. For many, itMore >>
The Adirondack Phantoms played their last ever home game at the Glens Falls Civic Center Friday night.More >>