1. 'Cookie Monster' sends 2nd note in sculpture theft: Police in Germany say someone dressed as the Cookie Monster has sent a second note regarding a stolen cookie sculpture - this time saying he wants to return it.
2. Pittsburgh girl, 6, crashes car in bid to see dad: Pittsburgh police say a determined 6-year-old girl didn't hurt anyone when she crashed her mother's car while trying to drive across town to visit her father.
3. 9 hidden qualities of stellar bosses
4. Obama birth-control proposal: Some religious groups reject revised plan: The Obama administration proposed a way Friday that women working for religious nonprofits could receive free birth-control coverage without mandating that their employers pay for it.
5. Canada begins phasing out its penny: Canada started phasing out its penny, the nuisance coins that clutter dressers and cost more than their one-cent value to produce.