1. 4 arrested for defying San Francisco's nudity ban: Four protesters were arrested entirely in the buff as they took to the steps of San Francisco City Hall in a brazen challenge of the city's ban on public nudity on Friday, the first day it went into effect.
2. Beyonce calls past miscarriage "the saddest thing I've ever been through": Beyonce is now a happy mom to 1-year-old daughter Blue Ivy, but in her upcoming HBO documentary, the singer recounts her struggle to have a child.
3. 5 questions for potential homebuyers: Are you ready to buy a home? With housing prices and mortgage rates as low as they are, many are tempted to take the plunge and become first-time homeowners. But how do you know if you're truly ready?
4. Will climate change mean worse flu seasons?: Mild winters where few people catch the flu tend to be followed by serious flu outbreaks the next year, a new study finds, suggesting that global warming could mean harsher flu seasons ahead.
5. Non-drug ADHD treatments don't pan out: Many parents pursue costly and time-consuming treatments to help their children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Now, a new study finds little evidence that non-drug interventions reduce key symptoms of ADHD.