1. Pa. man gets drive-thru send-off after funeral: Mourners at a Pennsylvania fast-food fan's funeral wanted him to have it his way, so they arranged for his hearse - and the rest of the procession - to make one last drive-thru visit before reaching the cemetery.
2. Is U.S. economic freedom slipping away?
3. 8 budget trimming tips: Many Americans have resolved to tighten their belts -- and budgets -- in the New Year. Yet many are guilty of letting money go to waste in one small form or another. Over time, these seemingly inconsequential transactions can add up to a big drain on the bank account. Here, a list of eight money wasters offers a chance to keep more of your money in the bank.
4. Signs of brain damage show up in scans of living, retired NFL players: Until now, scientists could only identify a sign of brain damage -- called tau protein tangles -- during an autopsy. Considered a hallmark of Alzheimer's disease, tau tangles also occur in a devastating brain condition caused by head trauma.
5. Secret to increased productivity: Don't come to the office
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.