1. Who are the 50 funniest people around today? Who are the funniest people? That's the question Rolling Stone answers in its list of the 50 funniest people around now. From actors to comedians, Twitterers, TV hosts and more, the list was compiled based on the funniest people who are currently active.
2. How to dine out without breaking the bank: Eating in restaurants can be expensive. It's estimated that each American spends on average $2,620 a year eating out. Roughly 93% of consumers enjoy eating out and the restaurant industry holds 47% of the share of food dollar expenditures. Instead of spending thousands of dollars eating out at restaurants each year, try these tips that will not only allow you to dine out at restaurants, but will save you money as well.
3. People may eat more when headlines bear bad news: Tough economic times can lead people to eat much more than they normally would, a recent study finds.
4. 'Nightcaps' don't help you sleep better after all: Alcohol may help you get to sleep faster and sleep better at first, but it disrupts your sleep later in the night, according to British researchers who reviewed all known scientific studies on alcohol's impact on sleep.
5. Help! Too many crocodiles, S.Africa police say: Calling all crocodile experts - South African police say you're needed to help capture thousands of crocs out on the lam.