1. Big stars performing at Obama's inauguration: President Barack Obama can expect some sweet serenades at his inauguration ceremony, with hit-makers Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson and James Taylor scheduled to perform.
2. Oprah interviewing Lance Armstrong: Lance Armstrong has agreed to an interview with Oprah Winfrey in which he is to address allegations he used performance-enhancing drugs during a career in which he won seven Tour de France titles.
3. Prune hands explained: Researchers might have figured out one of the most enduring questions about human anatomy: Why do we get prune hands when sitting in the tub?
4. Couple's wedding day is town ZIP code: Couples often hold weddings on significant dates, but a Massachusetts couple has come up with a new way of remembering their ceremony.
5. Red Robin pays for mom-to-be's meal: A manager at the Red Robin in Apex, N.C., paid it forward by comping the dinner of one very pregnant woman dining with her family.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.