1. Big stars performing at Obama's inauguration: President Barack Obama can expect some sweet serenades at his inauguration ceremony, with hit-makers Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson and James Taylor scheduled to perform.
2. Oprah interviewing Lance Armstrong: Lance Armstrong has agreed to an interview with Oprah Winfrey in which he is to address allegations he used performance-enhancing drugs during a career in which he won seven Tour de France titles.
3. Prune hands explained: Researchers might have figured out one of the most enduring questions about human anatomy: Why do we get prune hands when sitting in the tub?
4. Couple's wedding day is town ZIP code: Couples often hold weddings on significant dates, but a Massachusetts couple has come up with a new way of remembering their ceremony.
5. Red Robin pays for mom-to-be's meal: A manager at the Red Robin in Apex, N.C., paid it forward by comping the dinner of one very pregnant woman dining with her family.