1. Pa. beauty queen says she's shocked by $5M ruling: A Pennsylvania beauty queen who resigned after alleging that the Miss USA pageant had been fixed says she is stunned by an arbitrator's ruling that she must pay the pageant organization $5 million for defamation.
2. German magazine mistakenly publishes Bush obituary: Germany's respected news weekly Der Spiegel mistakenly published an obituary Sunday for former U.S. President George H.W. Bush, hours after a family spokesman said the 88-year-old was recovering from illness.
3. Emma Stone on having panic attacks, and how you can cope
4. The placebo effect: What you should know
5. Overlooked tax deductions for 2012: It is more critical than ever for taxpayers to learn what deductions they are entitled to before they file their returns. Here is a list of some commonly overlooked deductions.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.