1. Vultures pick at visitors' cars in Fla. Everglades: Visitors to parts of Everglades National Park are getting tarps and bungee cords to make their vehicles less delectable to vultures.
2. Dealing with the post-holiday debt blues: With the end of December on the horizon, it is time to face a sobering reality. Creditors want to collect on the charges you made while you were caught up in the holiday festivities.
3. Inconsistency seen in safety labeling for generic drugs: More than two-thirds of generic drugs in the United States have safety warning labels that differ from the equivalent brand-name drugs, a new study finds.
4. Mexican navy kills 4 trying to rob drug boss' body: Mexican marines have slain four gunmen who apparently were trying to steal the body of a Zetas cartel chieftain killed by the military a day before in the Gulf coast state of Veracruz.
5. Lawyer: $100M school shooting claim about security: A lawyer who's asking to sue Connecticut for $100 million on behalf of a 6-year-old Newtown school shooting survivor who heard violence over the school's intercom system says the potential claim is about improving school security, not money.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.