1. Mothers' pre-pregnancy weight tied to kids' IQ: Children whose mothers went into pregnancy overweight may have slightly lower scores on certain tests of verbal and numbers skills, a new study says.
2. 5 lessons Monopoly teaches us about finance and investing: Five valuable lessons that not only help you increase your chances of winning the board game, but also increase your chances of having a better and useful understanding of prudent financial and investment principles.
3. Sean Penn implies marriage to Robin Wright was a "fraud": They say time heals all wounds, but apparently two years is not enough to mend Sean Penn's heart.
4. Track Palin files for divorce: Track Palin, the eldest son of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, is splitting from wife Britta Hanson, TMZ reports.
5. Why credit card debt levels are rising: The jig is up and so are American credit card debt levels. Between July to September 2012, the credit card debt per borrower was 4.9 percent higher than from a year earlier.