1. 9 Maine students suspended over pot-laced cookies: Marijuana-laced cookies taken by a student to a Maine high school on a day ethics and values were being discussed have sickened some classmates.
2. Can excessive cellphone use become an addiction? Can an obsession with your cellphone rise to the level of an addiction? Two researchers who headed a recent study think so.
3. Extortion of American stings Bolivian officials: It is an unlikely tale: Orthodox Jew from New York City comes to Bolivia to rescue a rice-growing venture, gets thrown in jail on suspicion of money laundering and, aided by actor Sean Penn, winds up triggering perhaps the biggest scandal yet for the country's president.
4. SC Gov. Haley shuts door on Colbert for US Senate: South Carolina's governor appears to have closed the door on appointing Stephen Colbert to the U.S. Senate, all because the comedian didn't know the state drink was milk.
5. Maine police: Man says prostitute owes 10 minutes: Police in Maine say a man called them to complain a prostitute hadn't given him his money's worth - so they arrested him.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.