1. WVU mascot told to stop firing musket at wildlife: The musket toted by West Virginia University's Mountaineer isn't just a prop - it's a bona fide weapon, and mascot Jonathan Kimble demonstrated that when he brought down a black bear with it in the woods.
2. Gun turns up in package of frozen ribs at NM store: New Mexico authorities say they're puzzled by what turned up in a package of meat at a Roswell grocery store.
3. Danny DeVito on Rhea Perlman: "We're still together": Love isn't dead! Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are working on salvaging their marriage after separating in early October.
4. The 3 least stressful jobs in the U.S.: With Congressional talks concerning the fiscal cliff well under way, there is increasing optimism in the U.S. that an amicable agreement will be reached prior to the Jan. 1 deadline.
5. Study reveals why elderly often vulnerable to scams: Older adults are less able to spot people with untrustworthy faces, which may help explain why they're more likely to be victims of fraud, according to new research.