1. Christie smells setup, won't answer Twinkie query: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he wasn't about to take the bait: a question dealing with that quintessential junk food, Twinkies.
2. Drug charges dropped against Jon Bon Jovi's daughter: Jon Bon Jovi's daughter, Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, is no longer facing drug charges because of an amendment made last year to New York law, People reports.
3. Walmart Goodies: Retail giant goes gourmet: "Gourmet" and "artisan" are probably not the first words that come to mind when you see a Walmart logo. But Walmart is trying to change that.
4. Alcoholic drinks add 100 calories a day to average adult's diet: The average American adult takes in 100 calories a day imbibing beer, wine or liquor, a new study finds.
5. Governor Chris Christie Makes Fun of Himself on ‘SNL' [VIDEO]