SCHENECTADY, N.Y. - A very intense fire that started in a Schenectady home's sun-room on Sunday morning, resulted in the death of three pet dogs.
The fire started at 175 Eastholm Road, according to the Schenectady Fire Department, just before 3:00 in the morning.
Two occupants that were inside of the residence at the time of the fire, escaped safely, and without injury.
The cause of the fire appears, at this time, to be accidental.
Investigation is ongoing.
The fire took forty minutes to extinguish.
341 Northern Blvd., Albany, NY 12204
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. A Media General Company.