Small kitchen fire overnight in Troy - NEWS10 ABC: Albany, New York News, Weather, Sports

Small kitchen fire overnight in Troy

Posted:

TROY, N.Y. - A very small fire occurred in the City of Troy on Saturday, November 11th around mid-night.

According the Chief Garrett, the fire was small, easily extinguished and originated in the kitchen.

The Red Cross reports that a family of five was displaced from their Phelan Court home: two adults and three children, ages 2 months, 7 years and 17 years.

The Red Cross is assisting with food and temporary lodging.

 

Powered by WorldNow
     
NEWS10 ABC
341 Northern Boulevard
Albany, NY 12204
+(518) 436-4822
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WTEN. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.