1. Ten things your family can do this summer for under $100: Summer activities with your family don't have to be expensive to be fun and memorable. Here is a look at ten things your family can do together for just $100.
2. Timed crosswalks too fast for many elderly: Most people 65-years and older can't walk fast enough to cross a street in the time allotted by many automated crosswalks, according to a new British study.
3. Man calls 911 over bad sandwich: A Conn. man angry that a deli had fouled up his sandwich order decided to take his beef to police complaining that he "specifically asked for little turkey and little ham, a lot of cheese and a lot of mayonnaise," and the Grateful Deli in East Hartford got it wrong.
4. Metallica helping FBI catch killer: Metallica has recorded a public service video as part of a law enforcement publicity blitz to try to catch a man wanted in the death of a Virginia Tech student who disappeared after leaving one of the heavy metal band's concerts.
5. PHOTOS: The world's greatest stunts. You think walking a tightrope across Niagara Falls is risky? Check out some of the other missions completed.
Have an idea you want to share for "News10.com's Top 5"? Email email@example.com