1. $241 million Powerball winner in Iowa: A ticket sold at a grocery store in Cedar Rapids has matched the Powerball numbers and won someone a jackpot of $241 million, Iowa lottery officials said Thursday. The ticket is the state's biggest lottery winner to date.
2. You have 10,000 germs on you: They live on your skin, up your nose, in your gut - enough bacteria, fungi and other microbes that collected together could weigh, amazingly, a few pounds. Gross.
3. Father's Day gift ideas: Father's Day 2012 is coming up fast. (Hint: It's Sunday, June 17). So now's the time to snag the best present Pop could dream of.
4. Attention bacon lovers: Meet the bacon sundae. Burger King wants to lure customers this summer with a barbecue party - and a bacon sundae.
5. World's most expensive travel cities: Americans have an average summer vacation budget of $1,180 per person, according to a recent survey by American Express. Sounds like a hefty chunk of change, right? ABC News reported on four vacations that amount of money can buy, none of which were on the list.
Have an idea you want to share for "News10.com's Top 5"? Email firstname.lastname@example.org