1. Zombie-talk goes viral: First came Miami: the case of a naked man eating most of another man's face. Then Maryland, a college student telling police he killed a man, then ate his heart and part of his brain. People say they were acting like zombies. And the whole discussion keeps growing...
2. Is lucky underwear the secret to success? A study found this is true. Believing that your lucky underwear (or other lucky charm) brings good luck can increase self-confidence. When you're more confident, you're more enthusiastic. You're more patient. You're more relaxed. You think more clearly. You're more focused. All of which leads to better performance.
3. Hugh Hefner dating "runaway bride" again: A year after she ditched him at the altar, Playboy bunny Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner are dating again.
4. American heads are getting bigger: The heads of white Americans have become larger, taller and narrower since the 19th century, a new study says.
5. John Mayer upset over "Dear John" song: Taylor Swift has never revealed her target in the scathing song "Dear John," but John Mayer's pretty sure it was about him - and he doesn't think that's cool.
Have an idea you want to share for "News10.com's Top 5"? Email firstname.lastname@example.org