Road Closures and Parking Restrictions:
Parking Restrictions: 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- All roads Washington Park - both sides of all Park Roadways
- Madison Avenue, both sides from Eagle Street to Willett Street
- Madison Avenue, north side from Willett Street to South Lake Avenue
- South Lake Avenue, east side from Madison Avenue to Hudson Avenue
- Western Avenue, both sides from Robin Street to South Lake Avenue
- South Lake Avenue, east side from Western Avenue to Washington Avenue
- Washington Avenue, south side from North Lake Avenue to Sprague Place
- Sprague Place, both sides from Western Avenue to State Street
Road Closures: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Washington Park, all park roadways
- Madison Avenue, eastbound from New Scotland Avenue to Knox Street
Road Closures: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Madison Avenue from Eagle Street to S. Swan Street
Road Closures: 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Madison Avenue from S. Swan Street to New Scotland Avenue
- S. Swan Street from Elm Street to Hamilton Street
- Dove Street from Hamilton Street to Jefferson Street
- Lark Street from Hamilton Street to Madison Avenue
- Delaware Avenue from Jefferson Street to Madison Avenue
- Knox Street from Dana Avenue to Madison Avenue
- S. Lake Avenue from Madison Avenue to Hudson Avenue
- N. Lake Avenue from Western Avenue to Washington Avenue
- Western Avenue from Henry Johnson Boulevard to Cortland Street
- Washington Avenue from N. Lake Avenue to Western Avenue/Sprague Place
- Robin Street from Bradford Street to Washington Avenue
- Lexington Avenue from Bradford Street to Washington Avenue
- State Street from Robin Street to Henry Johnson Boulevard
Madison Avenue between New Scotland Avenue and S. Lake Avenue will have one lane of traffic for eastbound and westbound traffic detoured onto the eastbound side of Madison Avenue.